CLEAN-UP® - gel . brush . skin . nails - Sanitize Solution (Spray Top)
the gel LOOK®
CLEANUP® gel . brush . skin . nails
Sanitize Solution (Spray Top)
An easy to use solution to sanitize and clean the nail plate. To clean up gel residue from your nail, skin and brush. Spray it on the nail and allow it to dry. Pour it on a nail CLEANUP® wipe to cleanse. In your CLEANUP® container to rinse and remove gel from your CLEANUP® brush. An essential step for preventing nail fungus and bacterial growth.
1. Cleanse the natural nail with CLEANUP®Sanitize Solution and a nail wipe.
2. Size the GELTIP® to the natural nail and attach a small TIPCLIP® to the free edge of all the tips you will be applying.
3. Brush on an even coat of THEGEL® to the natural nail bed and to 1/3 of the underside contact area of the tip - THEGEL® promotes adhesion with the natural nail and the GELTIP®. - THEGEL® is a must for performance, to apply this system safely, quickly and securely with long lasting, superior results! Place the tip on top of the natural nail. Do this to one nail at a time.
4. Use a large TIPCLIP® to secure the GELTIP® to the natural nail and finger. Remove the small tip holder after securing. While secure, maneuver the tip to completely cover and is straight and flush with the natural nail and cuticle area, without any air bubbles before moving to the nest step. Adjust the amount of gel applied to avoid air bubbles. Usually it means you did not add enough gel. Do this to one nail at a time.
5. Use a CLEANUP® brush to remove any excess gel around the cuticle, sidewalls and underneath the nail before curing with FLASHCURE® for 10-15 seconds. Remove the TIPCLIP®. Do each thumb nail first before final curing them together to save time. Follow up with the final four fingers of each hand.
6. Final cure in an LED for 30-45 seconds or a UV lamp for 2 minutes.
7. Cleanse the nail on top and underneath with CLEANUP®Sanitize Solution and a nail wipe.
8. Gently finish file to clean up around the cuticle and side folds flush with the natural nail. No need to file on top of the nail surface. Shape the side walls and adjust the length.
9. Use a manicure brush to remove dust and remaining tip filings.
10. Wipe around the cuticle, side folds and underneath the tip with CLEANUP® SanitizeSolution and a nail wipe.